RECAP: WSJ article green building


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704868604575433620189923744.html?mod=WSJ_LifeStyle_Lifestyle_5

Ok, I know that I'm simply re-posting other writers' articles, but I like to think I post the creme de la creme of environmental articles. Maybe you don't want to sift (ehem, read through) all those green articles out there. I'll do the heavy lifting for you.

Creator of the Dilbert cartoon, Scott Adams, wrote a light-hearded, half satirical piece on his green building experience. I thought he touched on a lot of good points that I'm fairly familiar with in regards to the green building industry. There's a lot of certainty in what you're actually doing, and a lot of experimentation with materials. --All this while maintaining environmental- consciousness. In green building, the goal is to be aware of nature, as oppose to ignoring and overpowering it (ie: window placement, air conditioning in houses etc.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More! New HGTV article published: The 10 Greatest Cycling Cities in America

It doesn't get any more local than your own home

Back by popular demand